Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pino pino_color painting

Pino pino_color painting
Vladimir Volegov Yellow Roses painting
Your plainness and your shortness please me well.Right true it is, your son Lucentio hereDoth love my daughter and she loveth him,Or both dissemble deeply their affections:And therefore, if you say no more than this,That like a father you will deal with himAnd pass my daughter a sufficient dower,The match is made, and all is done:Your son shall have my daughter with consent.
TRANIO
I thank you, sir. Where then do you know bestWe be affied and such assurance ta'enAs shall with either part's agreement stand?
BAPTISTA
Not in my house, Lucentio; for, you know,Pitchers have ears, and I have many servants:Besides, old Gremio is hearkening still;And happily we might be interrupted.

No comments: