Friday, July 18, 2008

Claude Lorrain paintings

Claude Lorrain paintings
Claude Monet paintings
we'll always be friends," he said. "I mean we're regular people and I know a lot of people are like Jennifer Lopez and Puffy Daddy but that's Jennifer and I'm Sean and we're regular people and sometimes relationships don't work out." When the time is right "we'll meet again," he said. After a 14-month ordeal, then a six-week trial, Combs said he just feels thankful to God. God and Good Lawyers "Man, I just feel blessed," he said. "You know the first word that comes to mind, I was in a situation where the only way I could come out of it was God," he said. "By putting my faith in God no matter how good my lawyers were, no matter how much celebrity I had. There was nothing, you know, everything was just stacked up against me."

No comments: