Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Claude Monet The Road To Chailly painting

Claude Monet The Road To Chailly painting
Fabian Perez Flamenco DancerII painting
then, all at once, he got up and crept over to me; he put his head on my lap and gave me one loving look out of his big, soft, dog eyes--and then he just shivered and died. I shall miss him so."
"Let me give you another dog, Leslie," said Anne . "I'm getting a lovely Gordon setter for a Christmas present for Gilbert. Let me give you one too."
Leslie shook her head.
"Not just now, thank you, Anne. I don't feel like having another dog yet. I don't seem to have any affection left for another. Perhaps--in time--I'll let you give me one. I really need one as a kind of protection. But there was something almost human about Carlo-- it wouldn't be decent to fill his place too hurriedly, dear old fellow ."
Anne went to Avonlea a week before Christmas and stayed until after the holidays. Gilbert came up for her, and there was a glad New Year celebration at Green Gables, when Barrys and Blythes and Wrights assembled to devour a dinner which had cost Mrs. Rachel and Marilla

No comments: