Monday, August 18, 2008

Frida Kahlo What the Water Gave Me painting

Frida Kahlo What the Water Gave Me paintingFrida Kahlo The Suicide of Dorothy Hale paintingFrida Kahlo The Frame painting
Hallo!" said Piglet, "what are you doing?" "Hunting," said Pooh. "Hunting what?" "Tracking something," said Winnie-the-Pooh very mysteriously. "Tracking what?" said Piglet, coming closer "That's just what I ask myself. I ask myself, What?" "What do you think you'll answer?" "I shall hav or two, ran after him. Winnie-the-Pooh had come to a sudden stop, and was bending over the tracks in a puzzled sort of way. "What's the matter?" asked Piglet. "It's a very funny thing," said Bear, "but there seem to be two animals now. This--whatever-it-was--has been joined by another--whatever-it-is-- and the two of them are now proceeding in company. Would you mind coming with me, Piglet, in case they turn out to be Hostile Animals?" e to wait until I catch up with it," said Winnie-the-Pooh. "Now, look there." He pointed to the ground in front of him. "What do you see there?" "Tracks," said Piglet. "Paw-marks." He gave a little squeak of excitement. "Oh, Pooh! Do you think it's a--a--a Woozle?" "It may be," said Pooh. "Sometimes it is, and sometimes it isn't. You never can tell with paw- marks." With these few words he went on tracking, and Piglet

No comments: