Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gustav Klimt paintings

Gustav Klimt paintings
Georgia O'Keeffe paintings
Gustave Clarence Rodolphe Boulanger paintings
Don't you really mean you're just convinced I'm the Grand Tutor?" I asked gruffly. "You loved Bray, too. . ."
"No!" It was true she had once believed in Harold Bray's Grand-Tutorship as well as mine, she said indignantly, and that now she believed in me exclusively, whetherI did or not; but she had never loved Bray, only honored and obeyed him, and her love for me had nothing to do with her acknowledgment of my Tutorhood. In fact, the two sentiments were at cross-purposes: "I want to do what You tell me to, much as I hate the idea of other men," she said, "because You're the Grand Tutor, and what You say must be right. But the reasonwhy I hate the idea is that I love You, George!" She looked at me straight, and took a breath. "I wantYou to make love to me!"
I strode about the Treatment Room, greatly excited.
"Youtold me to assert myself," she said.
"I know! I know!"
"I want to do what we did in the Living Room!" she cried. "You shouldn't just say 'I know, I know'!"
"I understand, Anastasia. The trouble is --"

No comments: