Monday, October 6, 2008

Frida Kahlo The Broken Column painting

Frida Kahlo The Broken Column paintingFrida Kahlo Self Portrait paintingFrida Kahlo Self Portrait with Monkey painting
Hold on, Ralph, you hold on there. If Paw’s that bad you know damn well I’m comin so don’t give me none a that ...” But he realized, with self-dislike, how unimportant it was to argue this matter with Ralph and said, “Listen here, Ralph, now don’t think I’m jumping on you, just listen. Do you hear me?” His feet and legs were getting chilly. He warmed one foot beneath the other. “Hear me?”
“I can hear you, Jay.”
“Ralph, get it straight I’m not trying to jump on you, but sounds to me like you’ve had a few. Now ...”
“Now hold on. I don’t give a damn if you’re drunk or sober, far’s you’re concerned: point is this, Ralph. Anyone that’s drunk, I know it myself, they’re likely to exaggerate ...”
“You think I’m a lyin to you? You ...”
“Shut up, Ralph. Course you’re not. But if you’re drunk you can get an exaggerated idea how serious a thing is. Now you think a minute. Just think it over

No comments: