Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gjertson The Anniversary

Gjertson The AnniversaryManet Basket Of FruitGjertson Four O'ClockAndreotti A Day's Outing
Yes, he wants to build ..." "And he can't because you're lying in front of the bulldozers?" "Yes, and ..." "I'm sure we can come to some arrangement," said Ford. "Excuse me!" he shouted. Mr Prosser (who was arguing with a spokesman for the bulldozer drivers about whether or not Arthur Dent constituted a Between them would be placed a bottle of Janx Spirit (as immortalized in that ancient Orion mining song "Oh don't give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit/ No, don't you give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit/ For my head will fly, my tongue will lie, my eyes will fry and I may die/ Won't you pour me one more of that Then suddenly he squatted down beside Arthur. "We've got to talk," he said urgently. "Fine," said Arthur, "talk." "And drink," said Ford. "It's vitally important that we talk and drink. Now. We'll go to the pub in the village." He looked into the skywas beginning to dry out the mud Arthur lay in. A shadow moved across him again. "Hello Arthur," said the shadow. Arthur looked up and squinting into the sun was startled to see Ford Prefect standing hazard, and how much they should get paid if he did) looked around. He was surprised and

No comments: