Monday, February 16, 2009

Joaquin Sorolla y Bastida The Two Sisters

Joaquin Sorolla y Bastida The Two SistersJoaquin Sorolla y Bastida MariaAlexandre Cabanel Ophelia
kind. You need to know things that elderly men are not able to teach you, especially at the age you are now. You must have been aware of that. You're not a servant's child either; we couldn't put you out to be fostered by a town family. They might have cared for you in some ways, but your needs are different. You see, what I'm saying to you, Lyrayou will be a young woman, and not a child anymore. A young lady. And believe me, you'll find Jordana far from easy place to live in then."
"But it's my
"It has been your But now you need something else."
"Not school. I'm not going to school."
"You need female company. Female guidance."
The word female only suggested female Scholars to Lyra, and she involuntarily made , is that the part of your that belongs to Jordan is coming to an end.""No," she said, "no, I don't want to leave Jordan. I like it here. I want to stay here forever.""When you're young, you do think that things last forever. Unfortunately, they don't. Lyra, it won't be long-a couple of years at most-before

No comments: