Monday, March 9, 2009

Amedeo Modigliani the Reclining Nude

Amedeo Modigliani the Reclining NudeAlphonse Maria Mucha SummerAlphonse Maria Mucha Spring
eminence. He represents his tribe in all his dealings with the outside world, which the average Zoon long ago gave up trying to understand. Zoon tribes are very proud of their Liars.
Other raceswill be people at will worry, yesno?"
"I expect Granny will come looking for me," said Esk, "but I don't think she will worry much. Just be angry, I expect. Anyway, I'm going to Ankh-Morpork. You can put me off the ship -"
"- boat -"
"- if you like. I don't mind about the pike."
"I can't do that," said Amschat.
"Was that a lie?" get very annoyed about all this. They feel that the Zoon ought to have adopted more suitable titles, like "diplomat" or "public relations officer". They feel they are poking fun at the whole thing. "Is all that true?" said Esk suspiciously, looking around the barge's crowded cabin. "No," said Amschat firmly. His junior over a tiny ornate stove, giggled. His three children watched Esk solemnly over the edge of the table. "Don't you ever tell the truth?" "Do you?" Amschat grinned his goldmine grin, but his eyes were not smiling. "Why do I find you on my fleeces? Amschat is no kidnapper. There

No comments: