Monday, April 13, 2009

Leonardo da Vinci St John the Baptist

Leonardo da Vinci St John the BaptistLeonardo da Vinci Madonna with YarnwinderLeonardo da Vinci Madonna Litta
Brutha pulled one off the nearest plant. And lo, he thought, there was another leaf.
"And you were going to be a bull?" he said.
"Opened my eyes . . . my eye . . . and I was a tortoise."
"Why?"
"How shouldare. That's what it says in the Book of Ossory. He was one of the Great Prophets, you know. I hope," Brutha added.
"Who told him I was omnipotent?"
"You did."
"No I didn't."
"Well, he said you did."
"Don't even remember anyone called Ossory," the tortoise muttered. I know? I don't know!" lied the tortoise."But you . . . you're omnicognisant," said Brutha."That doesn't mean I know everything."Brutha bit his lip. "Um. Yes. It does.""You sure?""Yes.""Thought that was omnipotent.""No. That means you're all-powerful. And you

No comments: