Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jack Vettriano The Smooth Operator

Jack Vettriano The Smooth OperatorJack Vettriano The Singing ButlerJack Vettriano The Shape Of Things To Come
red hair, says "an inrush of air, and a croak.
'I've always thought of it more as a guideline,' he said, mildly. 'Bursar, go and put this frog in the flowerbed and when he becomes his old self give him ten dollars. Ten dollars would be all right, wouldn't it?'
'Croak,' said the frog hastily.
'Good. And now will someone tell me what's going on?'
There was a series of crashes from downstairs.
'Why do I think,' said Ridcully to the world in general, 'that this isn't going ook", a lot?''That's him. Oh, dear. I wonder why he did that?' said Ridcully. 'Still, you know what they say . . . a five‑hundred‑pound gorilla can sleep where he likes.''But a three‑hundred‑pound monkey can give me my bloody wheels back,' said the man, unmoved. 'If I don't get my wheels back, there's going to be trouble.''Trouble?' said Ridcully.'Yeah. And don't think you can scare me. Wizards don't scare me. Everyone knows there's a rule that you mustn't use magic against civilians.' The man thrust his face close to Ridcully and raised a fist.Ridcully snapped his fingers. There was

No comments: