Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Painting painting

Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Painting painting
William Etty William Etty painting
Looking-glass, looking-glass, on the wall,Who in this land is the fairest of all?"
It answered,
"Thou art fairer than all who are here, lady queen.But more beautiful still is Snow White, as I ween."
Then the queen was shocked, and turned yellow and green with envy. From that hour, whenever she looked at Snow White, her heart heaved in her breast, she hated the girl so much. And envy and pride grew higher and higher in her heart like a weed, so that she had no peace day or night.
She called a huntsman, and said, "Take the child away into the forest. I will no longer have her in my sight. Kill her, and bring me back her lung and liver as a token."
The huntsman obeyed, and took her away but when he had drawn his knife, and was about to pierce Snow White's innocent heart, she began to weep, and said, "Ah dear huntsman, leave me my life. I will run away into the wild forest, and never come home again."

No comments: