Friday, August 22, 2008

Salvador Dali The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory painting

Salvador Dali The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory paintingSalvador Dali The Crucifixion paintingSalvador Dali Les Elephants painting
Why did she blame you?" I asked him -- and was told that in human studentdom such false charges on the part of desperate women were not uncommon.
"She'd. . .been with Eblis Eierkopf, you know --" He said the word with difficulty, and his use of it, clearly in the Chickian sense, compounded a certain perplexity of mine: I had come to think that Lady Creamhair, on the occasion of that fiasco in the hemlocks, had not understood my honest intention tobe (an activity for which G. Herrold had a host of other names); but if the term was after all common parlance, as Max's use of it suggested, then her initial encouragement and subsequent wild rebuff of my advances were not yet clear. The memory made me sweat; another time I should have asked Max to gloss his term, but he'd gone on with the story. "-- shemust havebeen with him: you don't get pregnant filing tape-reels! Then he wouldn't do the right thing by her, and she thought to herself, 'That old Spielman, I'll say it was his fault, he'll be glad enough to marry

No comments: