Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vincent van Gogh Two Cypresses painting

Vincent van Gogh Two Cypresses paintingBenjamin Williams Leader The Last Gleam, Wargrave on Thames paintingGustave Clarence Rodolphe Boulanger La Fille De Ferme painting
been Certified by the new Grand Tutor. Before I could articulate the denunciation inspired in me by the sight of my companion's false paper -- a problem, since I had no wish to quarrel with him or injure his pride, but felt it important that he be disabused of the illusion of his Candidacy -- Greene cried,"He don't need no Certification, Murph! He's a Grand Tutor His own self!"
"Aw, Mr. Greene," the man pleaded. He spoke from one corner of his mouth, holding his whistle in the other. "You'll get me fired. I can't leteverybody run, or we'd never --"
"Hear this."A great loudspeakered voice interrupted him; the crowd grew still, and all eyes turned to Main Gate, its top now gleaming in the sun's first rays."The next voice you hear will be your Grand Tutor's."
"You don't have to beg for me," I whispered to Peter Greene. "I'm going through anyway."
The crowd's applause made reply impossible; with a shock I realized the implication

No comments: